Monday, October 11, 2010

In the beginning...

The other day I came home from school after a long day, and an equally long commute and all I wanted to do was rant about how terrible the congestion is in Chicago (which it is... really) and I ended up getting into a huge fight with my mother about how she doesn't want to listen to my rants about traffic. At the same time I've also had a lot of drama amongst my friends and I decided it was time for an anonymous outlet that would allow me to express my feelings without actually expressing them out loud... thus I decided to start a blog. I've never been very good at keeping a journal of any sort before so I'm not sure how well this blog will go, and I don't know if anyone is going to read it, but I thought that it was time to give it a try, so here goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment